Thursday 24 December 2009

The Traditional Christmas Message

Hey, i thought it would be slightly rude of me not to wish anyone reading this a merry Christmas. I had been meaning to do it before now but you know how hectic things get this time of year. Speaking of which, i hope you have all done your shopping and got the boxes all wrapped up nicely. I'd like to add that i hope your better at wrapping things up than myself, i can never seem to get the ends all tucked in neatly. I found it was especially hard to wrap up spherical objects (if the world was flat it would have been a hell of a lot easier to wrap up) damn globe!
I won't even bother to mention my troubles with the cellotape, I'm sure you could imagine. Yeah it would definitely seem that not to great in the wrapping department, maybe next year ill put everything in big pretty bags instead. That would save time as well as effort.
Well it's safe to say that i can't help you with any wrapping problems you may be having, although...... if making a Christmas chicken out of a towel was more your issue then that i might just be able to swing!



Maybe not the healthiest looking chicken, but it definitely came out looking better than my one! Well that was random but i hope you still gave it a ruddy good go!

On more of a serious note, December may be the month where more people enjoy themselves, however it is also the month where more people get depressed as well. As much as i hate to cast a black rain cloud over any ones parade, it's a fact that the suicide count is much higher in December than any other time of the year. I say this because i want to make sure that none of my readers are going to be increasing that count this year (should probably add any year) due to the fact that they have split up with their partners.
I'm sure that feelings and emotions are all over the place, especially with people being overly nice to one another...more than usual. But the pain your experiencing now can only suggest (and excuse me for stating the obvious) that your still alive! By even thinking about suicide you'll only be quitting on yourself and giving up. Life is precious, and I'm sure it was given to each of us for a reason. I think those reasons may be different for each of us in a way. However i think that it's safe to say that we were not given life to simply throw it away when things get tough.
What ever your problems may be it's not a sensible reason to give up your life over. If you are thinking along these lines then you need professional help. I'd like to mention that i have no qualifications in that area so please don't message me with emails of suicide. In my opinion problems were put before us in order to help us learn how to overcome them, i guess life would be boring if everything worked out the way we wanted don't ya think?
It's your task to find a way to overcome the problems your faced with. And if it turns out you might need a little help then ill always be here, I'm sure we can work through them together.

Well that pretty much all i wanted to say. I'm sure i don't need to tell you that Christmas is suppose to be an occasion for family so i urge you NOT to spend it by yourself!
Oh and if your really proud of the way your towel chicken turned out and feel the urge to send in your pics, then i guess it's a little weird but acceptable. I'll even try to post them all for the whole world to see! Your chicken will be famous... how proud would that make you!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all. Hopefully 2010 will be your year for happiness.

Any problems just send me a message
Dinkmon360@hotmail.com

Smiling for ya

Dink.

No comments:

Post a Comment